You are required to read and understand all terms of this agreement before placing an order with us. If you email us, that written correspondence will be proof of our conversation and acceptance of your order. Every customer receives a receipt from Addy Cakes Bakery & every receipt has a disclaimer at the bottom as well.
We ask you to please answer 3 questions for us before any quote is given out:
1) What date is your event on?
2) How many people are you trying to serve?
3) What is the budget we have to work with?
1. We require full Payment at the time your order is placed. If you are ordering weeks in advance, A retainer of 50% will be collected with the balance due 14 days before date of event. Your retainer reserves your order on our calendar. You will not be given a refund of the 50 % retainer as this is used to but your supplies, and other orders were turned down to reserve your spot. In some cases, a bakery credit may be issued. We take pictures of every item before delivery (or pick up). We use these pictures as proof of what the product looked like before leaving Addy Cakes Bakery. We also reserve the right to use these pictures in our advertising without any form of compensation to you.
Should there be a problem with your item(s), it must be brought to our attention at time of delivery or pickup. Once accepted, Addy Cakes has no further responsibility. REFRIGERATE your item(s) AS LONG AS POSSIBLE/ SERVE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. HEAT CAN AND WILL DESTROY MOST DESSERTS.
If there is a problem with the inside of your dessert, you must call us immediately at 770-249-7282 or 770-366-7520 ( my cell phone). If no one answers, leave a detailed message. Bring dessert in question back to the old bakery location so a determination can be made about your concern. A refund / store credit or no action at all will be decided on the amount / condition of the dessert you bring back. The decision is totally up to Addy Cakes Bakery.
2. We may refund payment (less 50% that is considered your retainer) back onto your credit / debit card if your order is cancelled within 14 days prior to event date. Depending on the circumstances, We also reserve the right to offer this refund in the form of a store credit.
The decision for either a refund or store credit is solely at Addy Cakes discretion.
We do not give back any form of refund / credit in cash or check.
3. Any requested changes cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges. Any last minute order we take is subject to an additional rush fee.
4. You must notify your own guests that this bakery does use Peanuts, Tree nuts & other allergens in our bakery. You must know what your guests are allergic to. Addy Cakes is held completely harmless for anyone's allergic reaction to any of our products.
Delivery and Pick Up
5. Delivery is $15.00 for the 1st 06 miles & $1.00 per mile after that. If delivery is a long distance away, you may be charged mileage to and from said delivery along with any parking, toll fees etc.
Our calculations are through the following map (click here).
6. We strongly urge you to use our delivery and setup service to be done by Addy Cakes Bakery, but you do have the choice of picking up your items at your own risk. We are not responsible for any damage to the items once it leaves Addy Cakes possession. Should you or someone you choose pick up the products, you will assume full responsibility for them. After leaving our hands it will be considered accepted and approved by you.
Addy Cakes Bakery is then to be held completely harmless. we need smooth paved roads to travel on. it is your responsibility to notify us if your venue is in a place that does not provide this for us. In the event the roads / entrance are not smooth, we will make every effort to deliver an intact product but can not guarantee this.
Also, we cannot be held responsible for our products if your tables are not level, too small or cannot support the weight of the item(s) you have ordered. Temperature cannot be too hot or cold especially if it is an outdoor event. Remember that outdoor events often have problems such as heat, cold, pets, bugs, wind and and rain. These are just a few of the concerns. Once the product has been accepted by anyone at the event, we are relieved of our responsibility.
7. Every effort will be made to deliver on time. Should however delivery of your cake be delayed due to accidents, weather, and other causes beyond our control, we will make every effort to reach you via your contact information. We will work with you to obtain a fair solution for both of us.
8. Addy Cakes Bakery is a home based bakery. Fully licensed & insured. We do not maintain a "Brick & Mortar" store. Pick up orders will be at our old store location @ 5780 C H James Pkwy (Hwy 278), Powder Springs, Ga. 30127 on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday's only at 6:30 pm (Remember, you can use our delivery service.) If you are not on time for your requested pickup, I will call you. If you do not answer the call or if it will be a while before you can get there, your items will be brought back to the Bakery & you will have to make arrangements with us for pickup at another time & possibly another day as well.
As the person accepting the desserts, You agree to ALL the terms with this order as listed above. You are accepting this order from Addy Cakes Bakery to be complete and this order meets your expectations. You hereby release Addy Cakes Bakery from any further responsibility whether this order was for delivery or pickup. You are stating that you are satisfied with the products received.